Zebra Yoga Tatami are an perfect solution for the new and growing Yoga studio and great for those who practice more advanced types of Yoga (Aerial, Ashtanga, Iyengar), but also for those who may prefer more padding and comfort. It was specifically developed by Zebra to allow for greater protection of the Back, Knees and other joints, but yet firm enough to offer great stability for the more advanced poses. The Combo Mat utilizes the same multiple foam density technology as the Zebra Yoga Tile, but in a 25mm thickness. It’s covered in tatami-style textured vinyl and features an anti-skid bottom for stability.
This construction combines a waterproof, non-slip surface providing sure footing for your students. Our 1 meter by 2 meter, 25mm Tatami provide shock-absorbing cushion for less stress on the body and less risk of injury.
The open cell construction does not expand or contract, regardless of temperature. It won’t buckle in high temperature or high humidity environments. The tatami textured vinyl surface with heat sealed corners does not absorb water nor stay wet like carpet, and is specially designed to allow for moisture evaporation, and preventing fungi, mildew and bacteria growth. Zebra Yoga Tatami also assist in retaining heat and humidity for comfort in your studio and are easy to clean and maintain.
Zebra Yoga Tile Floor Advantage:
- Easy to install - Cuts easily for a custom fit.
- Cleans easily and no sweaty carpet smell.
- Comes in convenient 2 meter x 1 meter x 13mm tiles.
- Does not need to be secured with adhesives or glue.
- Comes in two colors: Grey, Wheat and Tatami Green.
- Extremely Durable.
- Traditional Japanese Tatami style surface.
- Superior footing and safety.
- Anti-skid bottom for stability.
- Made in Germany.
- Less expensive alternative to Hard Wood floor.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Zebra Athletics Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.