Zebra Puzzle Mats 40mm
Zebra Puzzle Mats are an inter-locking mat system that is a quick, easy, and economical way to mat your entire training space. Cut from an extra durable, dual-density EVA foam (Inner: 4 lbs. per cu. ft. / Outer: 6 lbs. per cu. ft.) each 1-meter x 1-meter
Notify me when back in stock
Zebra Puzzle Mats are an inter-locking mat system that is a quick, easy, and economical way to mat your entire training space. Cut from an extra durable, dual-density EVA foam (Inner: 4 lbs. per cu. ft. / Outer: 6 lbs. per cu. ft.) each 1-meter x 1-meter puzzle mat is double-side (one colour on one side, and another on the other), comes with two border strips and is waterproof.
The 40mm Zebra Puzzle Mat is designed specifically for MMA, Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, Aikido and Hapkido, and striking arts schools that incorporate grappling into their curriculum. The dual-density foam provides a safe and comfortable surface for throws and takedowns and has a light tatami surface (rice straw texture) which simulates the surface of the top-tier traditional tatami Zebra Mats.
Installation of Zebra Puzzle Mats is highly accessible to the DIYer, as they require no special tools, chemicals, or adhesives, and the interlocking seams virtually disappear once installed.
- Each mat measures 1-meter x 1-meter
- 2 x edges per mat
- Production variance is no greater than 5mm is to be expected.
- 6-month warranty
- 40mm Puzzle mats are finished off in a flat Tatami texture.
- Greater foot contact with reduced friction to minimise mat burn.
- Available in 6 different colours Blue/Red, Yellow/Green and Black/Grey.
- Fully Portable.
- Two edge comes standard with every mat for a clean edge finish.
- 12 month warranty
- Commercial Life Expectancy: Up to 5 years
- Weight: 4.5kg net each.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Zebra Athletics Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.