Zebra Puzzle Mats are an inter-locking mat system that is a quick, easy, and economical way to mat your entire training space. Cut from an extra durable, dual-density EVA foam (Inner: 4 lbs. per cu. ft. / Outer: 6 lbs. per cu. ft.) each 40in x 40in puzzle mat is double-side (one colour on one side, and another on the other), comes with two border strips, and is waterproof.
The 1in Zebra Puzzle Mat is designed specifically for stand-up martial arts training. The dual-density foam provides firm, sure-footed support for stepping and kicking drills, shock absorption adequate for jumping and controlled takedowns, and has a light tatami surface (rice straw texture) which simulates the surface of the top-tier traditional tatami Zebra Mats.
Installation of Zebra Puzzle Mats is highly accessible to the DIYer, as they require no special tools, chemicals, or adhesives, and the interlocking seams virtually disappear once installed.
- Each mat measures 1-meter x 1-meter
- 2 x edges per mat
- Production variance is no greater than 5mm is to be expected.
- 6 month warranty
- 25mm Puzzle mats are finished off in a smooth non-textured finish.
- EVA foam
- Come in 4 different reversible colours Blue/Red and Black/Wood-grain.
- Fully Portable.
- Greater foot contact with reduced friction to minimise mat burn.
- Gives your club or academy the best looking and training surface possible.
- Two edge comes standard with every mat for a clean edge finish.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Zebra Athletics Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.