Fuji Tatami Series Mats are the safest, most durable, and professional mat system available on the market today. Created with a unique Complex-Core foam technology, the Fuji Tatami Mats protect athletes by absorbing the high impact from throws and falls that are seen in modern-day Martial Arts. With a traditional tatami textured surface which provides a clean and professional look while offering superb second to none performance, exceptional grip, and a fast and safe surface for all spins, kicks, and Gi grappling. Go hard and land safely on Fuji Tatami Series Mats!
The Fuji Tatami Series mat system meets the Specifications of the International Judo Federation (IJF) and the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation (IBJJF) and is the choice of the world’s best Martial Arts and BJJ Academies and Superstars, including Jimmy Pedro, Travis Stevens, Kayla Harrison, Andre Galvao, Xande Riberio, and many others. Train with the Best,
- FUJI 25mm TATAMI Series – Ideal for Stand-Up Martial Arts like Karate, TKD & Kung Fu
- FUJI 40mm TATAMI Series – Recommended for Judo, BJJ, Grappling, Aikido, and Hapkido
- FUJI 50mm TATAMI Series – Professional Grade for World and Olympic Caliber Athletes
Full Mat: 1 meter x 2 meter
Half Mat: 1-meter x 1 meter
- Traditional Tatami Textured Surface
- Multi-Density Foam Core for Maximum Impact Protection
- Thermally Sealed Corners & Bottom
- Industry Best Warranty (10-Year limited warranty)
- Superb Customer Service
- Contact Us today for a Mat Sample, Shipping Quote
- Free Facility Design Services
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Zebra Athletics Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.